Who are BBBS of Lane County mentors?
Our mentors are people just like you — parents, grandparents, college students, realtors, lawyers, waiters, forensic scientists, bakers, carpenters, painters, police officers and retired folks… any caring adult who is willing to spend 12-15 hours a month with a kid — and listen, share, and inspire. Home-makers and professionals alike come together in our community to help support our upcoming generation of leaders; come join us!
Mentoring is fun!
Give youth hope for their future by sharing your passions and introducing them to new experiences.
We have great support from many local businesses and organizations such as:
- The Hult Center’s performing arts
- Emerald baseball games
- University of Oregon sporting events
- Whitewater rafting and sailing
- Rock climbing and challenge courses
- Ceramics and dance classes
- The Springfield and Eugene public libraries
- The Science Factory and more!